Mark Duginske offers a master's insights into machine woodworking and some honest shortcuts that will help you in your own journey toward woodworking precision. You'll see how to do fast, elegant joinery with basic power tools (with no need for expensive gadgets) and how to achieve zero-frustration, complete-control woodworking with machines.
You will learn about:
- "reading" lumber to avoid stock-preparation problems
- fine-tuning the table saw, bandsaw, drill press and radial-arm saw
- sawing beautifully fitting dovetails on the table saw
- making mortise-and-tenon joints on the drill press
- bandsawing bookmatched panels
- making an ingenious 50-cent device that ensures accuracy to within 0.002 in.
The companion book to this video is Mastering Woodworking Machines.